Tuesday, July 8, 2014

There's a New Blog Design!

I've done some summer cleaning on my blog! I polished and buffed it, and now it's brand new, I'm so excited!
I am ever grateful to my sister who helped me with the "About me" section, because without you, Sara, who knows what I would have written to make it interesting!

I decided to freshen up Seeking Jesus' appearance in hopes that it would be more inviting to non-Christians and Christians alike, in all prayers to make people intrigued by what it truly means to seek the Lord. I was awestruck by what Jesus helped me to do; every new little detail was inspired by Him, He's so amazing!!!

What do you think of the new design? It's fresh and inspiring indeed, and I won't miss the old template!

I'm even not finished yet, so keep looking for more surprises! ;)

In all sisterly love,

7 comments:

  1. Nice design! Also your "About me" is very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! What would I do without a sister ;)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so beautiful and fresh that I have nominated you for the Liebster award!
    ~Rebekah

    http://calicoclodhoppers.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-bekah-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks a lot Rebekah!! Hearing feedback about my new blog design is awesome! :) I just finished writing and answering your awesome questions, therefore I will post it soon! :D

      Delete
  3. Your new blog design is beautiful! I like it better than your previous one, although it was pretty too:) Like your about me a lot as well :) I really enjoy reading fantasy fiction, which fantasy fiction book is you favorite ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abigail!! :D Hmm... I think my favourite fantasy book is "Le Petit Prince" (The Little Prince). Haha, such an oldie, but such a classic too! My mom used to read this multiple times when she was my age :) What about you, what's your favourite fantasy book(s)?

      Delete
  4. Hmmm, probably The Kingdom Series, The Time Machine, Narnia, This Present Darkness, and Piercing The Darkness. 100,000 Leagues Under The Sea is awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete

➺Comments are a blogger's dearest treats! Be a darling and leave me one so I know that you stopped by! :)

Romans 5:8 "But think about this: while we were wasting our lives in sin, God revealed His powerful love to us in a tangible display—the Anointed One died for us!"